The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
You mean this is not real vegan chicken?

schoolnightvegan.com/home/vegan-fried-chicken/

postman

Squire
Postman is feeling a bit better.it is one day less on board....just been to a lovely place names Sitka.along with about 4000 others two ships in dock.Back on ship and just had a whisky.I am feeling more relaxed,might have another,it is on this very expensive drinks package.we leave Saturday and come home.😂😃:hyper::bravo::notworthy:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Postman is feeling a bit better.it is one day less on board....just been to a lovely place names Sitka.along with about 4000 others two ships in dock.Back on ship and just had a whisky.I am feeling more relaxed,might have another,it is on this very expensive drinks package.we leave Saturday and come home.😂😃:hyper::bravo::notworthy:

Take it that’s where out Sitka Spruce is named after.

Morning. I thought it was 6.20 but turns out it was only 5.20. Oh well. I’m up now. :laugh: It’s even colder this morning but dry again.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Coooeee. 7 deg here abd we have had a lot of rain overnight as well.

Def time to get the winter thermal bloomers out.

Stay safe peeps. :hello:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Off to the dentist for 10:20 and then on to meet our mates in Wetherspoons for lunch. Was my best mates birthday yesterday, so I'll give him his pressie when I see him.
Got a chap bringing a 1969 BSA Bantam around this evening that he wants me to have a look at, because he can't get it to run. I offered to sort it for him after he put out an appeal on a local FB group. Young chap who hasn't a clue; seems to be a lot of those around!

Dave7

Legendary Member

My mate tried to pay for an all inclusive drinks package as he did enjoy his drink.
However, his wife does not drink at all and they would only do it if he paid for 2 (which I can sort of understand). So he had to pay (on a tab) for his drinks and as you know that is expensive.

Top Bottom