The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thought that’s what cider was anyway? :laugh:

I have got some shopping. More oat milk, cat food, 2 packs of the lovely salmon in chilli flakes, some rice and cous cous, tinned pineapple, a melon and some wholemeal bread. Think that was it.

It’s sunny and warm now. Perfect day for cycling if I could be bothered facing the traffic.

There is a daddy long legs in the house but it’s perched just out of Molly’s reach. She’s sitting glued to it in case it moves. 🐱

It is but there us another flavour in it as well but I can't remember what. :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Daddy long legs caught and released. I hate seeing her pull them to bits.

welsh dragon

Thought that’s what cider was anyway? :laugh:

I have got some shopping. More oat milk, cat food, 2 packs of the lovely salmon in chilli flakes, some rice and cous cous, tinned pineapple, a melon and some wholemeal bread. Think that was it.

It’s sunny and warm now. Perfect day for cycling if I could be bothered facing the traffic.

There is a daddy long legs in the house but it’s perched just out of Molly’s reach. She’s sitting glued to it in case it moves. 🐱

I could never taste the apple. It was just a sour taste to me.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
It is Mrs G birthday today and we are going to a Brazilian restaurant in Chester called Rio for lunch. There are 4 of us and it is 45 miles away. The only problem is that it is quite warme today and we are going in my car. The a/c needs recharging so it doesn't work. I bet they will all moan that it is too hot in the car.

Happy birthday Mrs G

screenman

Legendary Member
It is Mrs G birthday today and we are going to a Brazilian restaurant in Chester called Rio for lunch. There are 4 of us and it is 45 miles away. The only problem is that it is quite warme today and we are going in my car. The a/c needs recharging so it doesn't work. I bet they will all moan that it is too hot in the car.

If it needs recharging it has a leak, get someone who knows what they are doing rather than a quick fit semi skilled.

welsh dragon

Happy birthday to Mrs G :birthday:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I got myself out for a bimble. Just 17 miles on the hybrid. Stupidly had a long sleeve jersey on and was melting even with the sleeves pushed up.

Not sure what today’s map looks like? A plough? :laugh:

Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 12.25.34.png

Top Bottom