The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I just had someone message me, I told him that I have covid, he said he will call me when I am better. Not sure how he will know unless I call him first.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Mist has nearly burned off and the sun is now shining. We are due to hit 22 degrees later. That’s quite warm for this time of year.

I don’t drink at all. It doesn’t agree with me anyway. I can get a splitting headache after just one drink. Must be intolerant I think.

I think I might wander along to Aldi for a few things now that the school run is over.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Is he gay? :laugh:

I wouldn't go with him if he wasn't ^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member
The apple one is nice as well.

Thought that’s what cider was anyway? :laugh:

I have got some shopping. More oat milk, cat food, 2 packs of the lovely salmon in chilli flakes, some rice and cous cous, tinned pineapple, a melon and some wholemeal bread. Think that was it.

It’s sunny and warm now. Perfect day for cycling if I could be bothered facing the traffic.

There is a daddy long legs in the house but it’s perched just out of Molly’s reach. She’s sitting glued to it in case it moves. 🐱

Dave7

Legendary Member
Thought that’s what cider was anyway? :laugh:

I have got some shopping. More oat milk, cat food, 2 packs of the lovely salmon in chilli flakes, some rice and cous cous, tinned pineapple, a melon and some wholemeal bread. Think that was it.

It’s sunny and warm now. Perfect day for cycling if I could be bothered facing the traffic.

There is a daddy long legs in the house but it’s perched just out of Molly’s reach. She’s sitting glued to it in case it moves. 🐱

Serious questions.....
(always looking for ideas)........
How do you do the salmon?
Is that rice mixed with cous cous or separate?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Serious questions.....
(always looking for ideas)........
How do you do the salmon?
Is that rice mixed with cous cous or separate?
The one I buy is already cooked. No separate. I think the packs of cous cous will do me twice. I got the tomato and garlic one to try. I thought that might be quite nice with the salmon flaked through it for lunch.

Top Bottom