The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
And TODAY is PB day. £50 this month :laugh:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Shopping day today - LIDL and Morrisons.
Went to the dentist yesterday and had one filling done as he wouldn't do both (one each side) at the same time, due to not being able to chew on them for 24 hours. At least I had it done without anaesthetic, so I didn't have a numb mouth in the afternoon. Got to go back on the 12th to have the other one done.
Nothing on the PBs for me this month but MrsD had £100 - that makes £2200 between us since last year. Not bad.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I think I might get on OK with zwift - but my wife doesn;t want some huge piece of kit sitting round doing nothing if I give up

and if I need to get it out and set it up first then I will never use it

Best bet would be to find a gym that has it and try it for a month or so
but gyms don't seem to have it - or similar
or at least they don;t mention it!!!
I have spent all night mulling over your problem AND I have your solution.
1) tell your wife the bike will be for both of you.
2) tell her you NEED it for excercise
3) And while it's there she can use it to get some of the excess lard off her bum.
Believe me, she won't know how to thank you.
Let me know how it goes ^_^

Gunk

Guru
A break from retirement today, Mrs Gunk and I are just about to embark on a full days work.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Just finished my first few dents of the day, parked up outside Lidl now and wondering what shopping I need.

I’ve just wandered round to the Co-op for a few bits and pieces but they appear to be in the middle of a bit of a refit and stuff has all moved. Several people, including myself wandering around muttering that they can’t find what they are looking for. :laugh:

Top Bottom