The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It tends to do that this time of year. Have fun.

Sarky begger :laugh:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning,
Not been on here much due to family circumstances. New grandson still in intensive care in neonatal unit so Mrs Tkk is off to London on Friday to lend support while I head to Brum to visit poorly elder sister. Mrs Tkk has the Great North Run the following Sunday and she is " tapering down" her training. We're spending a couple of days with our daughter in Leeds on the way to Newcastle, be good to have a bit of time away.
Have a peaceful day everyone 👍☀️☕️

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Am I the only one who is already fed up with the hype over the reunion of Oasis? I know there are many fans who can't wait for the tickets to go on sale. I have already had an email from Ticketmaster saying that tickets go on sale Saturday.
Myself and a few mates have got a sweepstake going over the minimum price of a ticket for the Wembley gigs.
the range we have so far is £140-£200.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Am I the only one who is already fed up with the hype over the reunion of Oasis? I know there are many fans who can't wait for the tickets to go on sale. I have already had an email from Ticketmaster saying that tickets go on sale Saturday.
Myself and a few mates have got a sweepstake going over the minimum price of a ticket for the Wembley gigs.
What about a sweepstake on how long the brothers can work together this time .

PaulSB

Squire

I get what you mean and do think headline news on the Beeb is excessive. I understand from a fan's perspective. I'm a huge Springsteen fan and thought Cardiff 2024 was my last gig. Bruce has said he's not retiring, he's already due in Europe in 2025 and I'm nervously plotting how and where we will see him.

My lad has asked me to try to get four tickets at Heaton Park. If there's a spare I might go.

Cost? I'd say £100 - £120 in Manchester. Wembley will be £150+ for decent seats but the poorest seats where only £85ish . We paid £165 in Cardiff to see Springsteen. I guess Oasis will be similar.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all, a very wet one.
I feel a cuppa and 2 ginger bickies coming on.
@welsh dragon what where those Aldi sausages you said were nice.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it

The hype is all about free advertising and it is all about making money.

Top Bottom