The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have returned. Coffee abd a bacon and egg on wholemeal bread. Shopping put away. There are a few spits abd spots of rain,must remember to get Mr WD to put some windscreen wash in the car.

I saw a really nice land rover on the way back home. All black. Very nice Indeed and I bet it has a hefty price tag as well.

I never like oasis. Too far up the own derriere to be honest and not very good.

I will run away now from all the Oasis fans. 😆

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Just rceived the results from my X-ray, they now think I have a chest infection, hence the CT scan next Friday :sad:

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
Well it's Tuesday which means it's my day to volunteer in the library helping people with IT

put the news on and apparently the most important thing is that some dodgy band from a long time ago and from Manchester has decided to get back together
or 2 of them have
I seem to remember them having a couple of not too bad hits in the period when I only listened to music on the car radio and never caught the name of the band

The things people to to fund a divorce settlement!!!

What is Cleese doing nowadays I wonder??

Women are expensive items to maintain when you court them , when you are married to them and even more expensive when you want to ditch them !! Solution ? MARRY A RICH WOMAN :smooch: :eek:

Women are expensive items to maintain when you court them , when you are married to them and even more expensive when you want to ditch them !! Solution ? MARRY A RICH WOMAN :smooch: :eek:

I don't think that works
from my experience - which does NOT involve marrying any rich women (quite the opposite)
are more expensive that poor ones
they are used to the best and expect you to go beyond what they are used to

solution - marry a woman who likes cheap and tasty stuff and has not intention or inclination to go up market!!!

Oh - and - BTW - women lie!!!!!

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I never liked them the first time round.

Don't like them either. They are too vulgar for me.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good afternoon all.
The grass has been cut and the garden tidied again. It's starting to have that late summer look about it. My runner and green beans are doing well, the tomatoes are nice and large, but no sign of ripening off yet.
The weather is quite warm, 25⁰c and not a sign of rain for the next week or two.

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
I don't think that works
from my experience - which does NOT involve marrying any rich women (quite the opposite)
are more expensive that poor ones
they are used to the best and expect you to go beyond what they are used to

solution - marry a woman who likes cheap and tasty stuff and has not intention or inclination to go up market!!!

Oh - and - BTW - women lie!!!!!

hmmmm ,, now I was thinking of some 98 year old heiress who I could woo with my romantic eyes and lies , or maybe Taylor Swift. I sent Taylor Swift a few photographs of me balancing a large cucumber down my Y fronts and flexing my 75 year old biceps. I am dismayed that she has not replied to me yet |

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
hmmmm ,, now I was thinking of some 98 year old heiress who I could woo with my romantic eyes and lies , or maybe Taylor Swift. I sent Taylor Swift a few photographs of me balancing a large cucumber down my Y fronts and flexing my 75 year old biceps. I am dismayed that she has not replied to me yet |

Spooky. How could a girl like that resist such charms one asks oneself. :laugh:

screenman

Legendary Member
This morning, I did a bit of housework, a few dents and a screen repair midday, and this afternoon, I had a session in the gym with one of the instructors. He has set me a stretching routine, and I certainly need the motivation for that. This evening, I have a 50-minute gym session followed by another mile of swimming. Keeping busy is good for me.

Top Bottom