The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Pork today with stuffing, roast potatoes and peas.

Just had chicken, mixed veg, rice and soy sauce.
I am told I am on lasagna later.

I can hear the massed pipe bands heading down the town now to finish up in the park. The sound always gets to me. I am definitely a true Scot. :laugh:

We get lots of pipes and drums here, we’re within earshot of Redford Barracks home to the Army School of Piping and also where they rehearse the tattoo. Across the road from the barracks is one of Edinburgh’s poshest schools, Merchiston Castle, they also have a pipe band.

classic33

Leg End Member
Phew! Another weekend is nearly over. I struggled with it, but I am back working tomorrow, so things will be brighter. It might need to be potato juice time shortly, I cannot be bothered to cook, so it might be a few ginger biscuits for dinner.
Tinkers' Potcheen!!
Where'd you get that?

screenman

Legendary Member
A banana sandwich instead of the ginger biscuits, a spot of yoga and then an early night for me.

I forgot this little story; Pam caught me on the bathroom scales a while back; I was sucking my stomach in at the time, and she said that would not help, but it certainly did, as it was the only way I could see the numbers.

classic33

Leg End Member
I think mine came from Sweden originally, in a bottle marked Smirnoff, as an ex cyclo-cross rider I feel it only fair I should support them. Google Smirnoff Scramble, if you do not know what I am talking about.
Which one is you?
EcVlmSvXYAAUa9w.jpg

Top Bottom