The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all. MrsP just told me that it rained heavily during the night and did I hear it? No I said, I was asleep.
MrsP is out with a friend for lunch, so I will go out for a long walk with the dog, via the Vets. for a weigh in for Millie and as I have to pass the Mitre on the way home, I might have to call in for a couple of ales. Millie will want to call in anyway as there are dog treats on the bar.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I don't think a fish cake or 2 will help her corns. :laugh:

One of them and a decent bandage. It's possible though with no guaranty

Good morning all, sunshine and showers and very windy, gusts of 48 mph forecast. Have been mostly glued to the track cycling the last few days, Eurosport coverage with commentary of Rob Hatch and Jo Rowsell has been excellent. They don’t have the interviews that the BBC have so I’ve been catching up on them later. I’ve also seen the odd bit of athletics but have been mostly missing out on the other sports, too much to see !

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all :hello:

Loaded the caravan and hitched up on my drive yesterday, so it's just a straight drive off for us this morning. Aiming to get to Blandford just after midday.
Going to the Compton Abbas air show tomorrow and the tank museum on Sunday.
Weather's looking fine.
Should be a good weekend. :smile:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good morning all, sunshine and showers and very windy, gusts of 48 mph forecast. Have been mostly glued to the track cycling the last few days, Eurosport coverage with commentary of Rob Hatch and Jo Rowsell has been excellent. They don’t have the interviews that the BBC have so I’ve been catching up on them later. I’ve also seen the odd bit of athletics but have been mostly missing out on the other sports, too much to see !

I’ve been disappointed with the BBC coverage. Far too much of the pundits sitting talking in the studio even although you can see stuff going on in the background. Eurosport’s coverage has been much better.

Just the riverside trail walked this morning. It is a tad breezy here and to get stronger later with showers.

I’ve sent away for some Scholl liquid stuff to try on my corns. I’m sure it will work better than fishcakes :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I’ve been disappointed with the BBC coverage. Far too much of the pundits sitting talking in the studio even although you can see stuff going on in the background. Eurosport’s coverage has been much better.

Just the riverside trail walked this morning. It is a tad breezy here and to get stronger later with showers.

I’ve sent away for some Scholl liquid stuff to try on my corns. I’m sure it will work better than fishcakes :laugh:

Well it can't be any worse. :laugh: :laugh:

screenman

Legendary Member
For those wanting to lose weight, do not wash your hair in the shower using shampoo, as you wash and rinse the shampoo will run down your body, most shampoos add body and volume, I am now using a washing up liquid that dissolves fat.

For those wanting to lose weight, do not wash your hair in the shower using shampoo, as you wash and rinse the shampoo will run down your body, most shampoos add body and volume, I am now using a washing up liquid that dissolves fat.

don't be silly - skin is pretty much waterproof
for washing up liquid to dissolve fat it need to be taken internally
so you would need to drink it or something

note
a) don't do this
b) don't investigate the "or something" too much

Top Bottom