The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Night everybody, thanks for keeping me company at times again today, I would certainly be a lot sadder without you all.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Morning folks :okay: off to the wildlife rescue this morning to clean and tidy. Was cleaning my specs yesterday and they just snapped! ****er i said...not fit for purpose if you cant clean them..jeeez :rolleyes:
Pic is from 'my ride today', the sun was affecting the shot as the sea is visible at the end of the valley [Golspie]
DSCF6072.JPG

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
A sunny start to the day with some wispy clouds high in the sky. Just right for a long dog walk.
A few domestics to do and I'll probably cut the grass later on.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Cooeeeee. 13 deg at the moment we had rain at around 4.30 and I was listening to a couple of tawny owls hooting away at each other as well one was in the tree that's about 20 feet away from the house.

Not much planned for today. I'm expecting the postman to drop off a couple of supplies for me and that's the excitement of the day.

Stay safe peeps :hello:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning folks :okay: off to the wildlife rescue this morning to clean and tidy. Was cleaning my specs yesterday and they just snapped! ****er i said...not fit for purpose if you cant clean them..jeeez :rolleyes:
Pic is from 'my ride today', the sun was affecting the shot as the sea is visible at the end of the valley [Golspie]
View attachment 740124

I see your countryside is covered by bracken as well. Hate the stuff. I’m looking forward to seeing it dying down once autumn appears.

I made it round the riverside trail without getting rained on but it’s not far away.

Out for a meal again this evening with my old neighbour. I have a notion to have a steak for a change. Haven’t had one for a long time. It’s my shout anyway so I would be paying for it. I’ll see how I feel when I get there. It’s a lovely menu anyway with lots of things I like. No pudding though. I’m trying hard to avoid sweet stuff and get rid of my sweet tooth.

Last edited:

Chief Broom

Veteran
I see your countryside is covered by bracken as well. Hate the stuff. I’m looking forward to seeing it dying down once autumn appears.

I made it round the riverside trail without getting rained on but it’s not far away.

Our for a meal again this evening with my old neighbour. I have a notion to have a steak for a change. Haven’t had one for a long time. It’s my shout anyway so I would be paying for it. I’ll see how I feel when I get there. It’s a lovely menu anyway with lots of things I like. No pudding though. I’m trying hard to avoid sweet stuff and get rid of my sweet tooth.
Enjoy youre meal Mo :okay: i quite like bracken but have to watch out for ticks!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Our for a meal again this evening with my old neighbour. I have a notion to have a steak for a change. Haven’t had one for a long time. It’s my shout anyway so I would be paying for it. I’ll see how I feel when I get there. It’s a lovely menu anyway with lots of things I like. No pudding though. I’m trying hard to avoid sweet stuff and get rid of my sweet tooth.

I have tons of the bloody stuff on my land. Mr WD is always bring bitten by bugs of one sort or another

Top Bottom