The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Squire
Bermuda definitely has the best kit.

It was the plum coloured bibs caught my eye. They would match beautifully with my Lusso jersey.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
Later this morning we are off to the Tring reservoirs for a walk around them with Millieof course, and then along the Grand Union canal to the Grand Junction arms pub for a lunch stop, and then we will our retrace steps.
It's not going to be has hot as yesterday so should be a pleasant day out.

Tenkaykev

Guru
What’s with all this prefixing everything with super :laugh: I noticed nearly all the Tour de France cyclists did it too. Super fast, super happy, etc.

I'm always impressed with the multi lingual abilities of the competitors. I suppose various phrasing gets picked up and becomes the mot du jour for a while before some other word or phrase replaces it. And I think that is well cool daddio 😉

Mo1959

Legendary Member
It's for young people......

Not the super old? :laugh:

PaulSB

Squire
Well, who would have thunk it? I should have had more faith. 10-15 seconds earlier would be perfect. 👍 @Dave7

1000014792.jpg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Just popped up to the pharmacy to pick up some Beechams all in one for Mrs Tkk who is lurgified, then went in to M&S for a couple of things. An impulse purchase was a four pack of Guinness Zero as I have heard good things about it. Really surprised to find that the same age restrictions apply to zero alcohol beers.

Top Bottom