The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Oh dear, some how my cooking thermometer had changed itself from c to f or the other way around, I know have very well cooked piece of chicken breast, still tasty though.

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh dear, some how my cooking thermometer had changed itself from c to f or the other way around, I know have very well cooked piece of chicken breast, still tasty though.
Could have been undercooked, and you wondering why, and when it'd be ready to eat.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have started looking at holidays again.

On another very important note, that raised bottom on a bottle of wine, very disappointing when you think you have glass full left to find it is only half a glass.
Is there a minor problem with glass in your house?
Everything made from it seems to be leaking. Hopefully when the rain ends this current warm spell your windows won't suffer similar a fate.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just testing.
Might explain why you glass is half full, yer seeing things!

screenman

Legendary Member
Might explain why you glass is half full, yer seeing things!

Funny you should say that, I have double vision, corrected by a prism in my glasses, it makes life interesting when I take them off. Things like not knowing which one to wee out of, a threesome when there is only two of you in the bed, that sort of thing, and squeezing toothpaste onto the floor because the toothbrush you were aiming for is not there.

Top Bottom