The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not yet, but I do have a very active imagination, I never touch a drop until it is 8pm somewhere.
Isn't it always 8pm somewhere?

screenman

Legendary Member
Throw in UTC, GMT, BST, EST and the rest and you're ready any time.

I like your thinking.

But only on those days with a vowel in their spelling.

I am more selective - I insist that the day has a vowel AND ends with Y!!!

must check if SWMBO's son is getting married on a suitable date - no way I am getting through it without a few drinks
( several people don;t speak to each other - etc etc etc - I will be checking out escape route before the day!!!!)

classic33

Leg End Member
I am more selective - I insist that the day has a vowel AND ends with Y!!!

must check if SWMBO's son is getting married on a suitable date - no way I am getting through it without a few drinks
( several people don;t speak to each other - etc etc etc - I will be checking out escape route before the day!!!!)
Rules out Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat then.

If you have the venue lined up, you could always ask for their fire exit locations suitable for use in a wheelchair from where you'll be.
Asking for emergency wheelchair egress shows you're trying to cover any eventuality, as opposed to possible worrying about nothing.

screenman

Legendary Member
Rules out Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat then.

If you have the venue lined up, you could always ask for their fire exit locations suitable for use in a wheelchair from where you'll be.
Asking for emergency wheelchair egress shows you're trying to cover any eventuality, as opposed to possible worrying about nothing.

Or even worrying about having nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom