The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all.
It is drizzling at the moment, although the forecast didn't mention the possibility of it.
Dog walking shortly, then a gardening day, just tidying up..
I'm also hopeful of getting out on the bike later on for a while.
Sounds like a plan for today.

Gunk

Guru
Up and out early on the bikes, over to Malvern this morning with a few pals, quick caffeine hit in Moreton in Marsh, sun has also just come out.

IMG_3791.jpeg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Morning all :hello:

Sold the two strimmers I picked up for free yesterday. 80 quid in my pocket. :okay:
Got 3 more in the workshop to tinker with. Keeps me busy and prevents useful stuff being dumped at the tip. How green is that?!

To be honest when I saw the original photo I thought " Dirk's a Detectorist " 😎 took a while for the penny to drop that they were strimmers 😁

PaulSB

Squire
Good day. It should be raining. It isn't. Yeah! Mrs P is asleep. She was awake at 2.00, 5.15, 6.00 to my knowledge. We have family coming for lunch as it's #1 son's 38th birthday tomorrow.......how did that happen?

So. I have one working leg and one working hand. I'm now going to attempt getting on with stuff that needs doing. We shall see. To be honest I've done bugger all for the last month, time to make the effort.

PaulSB

Squire
I have just had my 1st ever bed bath, quite good.
1st time I have ever had my bollox washed by a black guy from Ghana :laugh:

You don't know what you've been missing......🤣

Top Bottom