The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Just eaten 1/2 a crumpet.......that is 1/2 more than I have managed for 8 days.
Yesterday I managed 2 Fortisip and kept them both down.
Any improvement is welcome :smile:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning from sunny Dorset. A lovely evening down the park yesterday. A friend and I walked around the lake while mrs Tkk and our daughter went off for a run. We then set up the picnic table and had a few nibbles and drinks with a cricket match going on in the background. Daughter and her chap are off the meet her friend today, it was her friends 50th earlier in the week so they're off to the Pig in Studland for a posh lunch.
Mrs Tkk is off to do a hill session shortly, I'm working on my next wildlife project, a remote camera in the Hedgehog Hotel.
Have a peaceful day folks ☀️😎☕️

You'd confuse them at the least, an option they'd not considered.

The old suit too small or too big now. If you need to buy a new suit, try keeping with the UN theme, blue!

How about Tan

I believe Obama carried it off so surely I can???

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I just found out that you can take cuttings from lavender. I now have a pot. Watch this space. 😆

It might turn out to be a disaster 😆

20240718_102914~2.jpg

Forgot to mention before
but the other day we had a message saying a parcel had been delivered
no sign of it
couldn;t initially get hold of the photo so I decided to check with the neighbours

Went next door and rang they Ring Doorbell thingy

no response for a while when I saw a figure nip past the frosted glass in the door
a few seconds later the bloke appeared wearing a sort of wolly poncho and bare legs

there was sounds of footsteps upstairs
He shouted up to ask his wife if she had anything - she came down wearing a pyjama thing - light cotton one with shorts

the sort you can put on quickly

both looked rather damp and the background of a shower had stopped just before she came down

whoops

think I might have disturbed something!!!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
They hire the gowns out at £50 a time. They have to have the gowns back by 5 otherwise they will be fined.

If you have 200 graduating at a time 2 or 3 times a day over 4 days, this place they get the gowns from could feasibly be making 150,000 200,000 pounds in 4 days maybe even more. :ohmy:

Top Bottom