The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Ineos washing up liquid and hand wash, wow! what a fantastic product 3ml of the liquid along with a bowl full of water just gets the washing up done easily. I do have dishwashing machine but I just prefer to do the washing up as I go, rather than fill the machine which would take me a week.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Ineos washing up liquid and hand wash, wow! what a fantastic product 3ml of the liquid along with a bowl full of water just gets the washing up done easily. I do have dishwashing machine but I just prefer to do the washing up as I go, rather than fill the machine which would take me a week.

With Sue we always used the machine. On my own I would normally hand-wash.
Now the family are here it's back to the machine again.

screenman

Legendary Member
What's exploded?

Black bin bag.

@ebikeerwidnes, drop a hatinator in to the suggestion box.

No way - I'm not making suggestions!!!

apart from anything else they keep using words I don;t know!

I'm not even sure if I am going to be made to buy a new suit!

I am planing on getting brownie point by insisting on wearing the cufflinks I wore to our wedding - which was just a meal in a pub after the wedding and was FAR less trouble

Anyway - on the way home this afternoon we went through the people who will be there who are not likely to be talking to each other
and based on that I reckon wearing light blue would be good as it will blend in with the UN Peacekeepers!

classic33

Leg End Member
No way - I'm not making suggestions!!!

apart from anything else they keep using words I don;t know!

I'm not even sure if I am going to be made to buy a new suit!

I am planing on getting brownie point by insisting on wearing the cufflinks I wore to our wedding - which was just a meal in a pub after the wedding and was FAR less trouble

Anyway - on the way home this afternoon we went through the people who will be there who are not likely to be talking to each other
and based on that I reckon wearing light blue would be good as it will blend in with the UN Peacekeepers!
You'd confuse them at the least, an option they'd not considered.

The old suit too small or too big now. If you need to buy a new suit, try keeping with the UN theme, blue!

Top Bottom