The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Back from shopping. We had torrential rain I'm parts but it's sunny and warm here.

My grandson has had his graduating ceremony from Aber University.

He now has his degree.

Oh and when I was putting away a box of 1/2 dozen eggs, I dropped them, so they are now in the bi

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Back from shopping. We had torrential rain I'm parts but it's sunny and warm here.

My grandson has had his graduating ceremony from Aber University.

He now has his degree.

Oh and when I was putting away a box of 1/2 dozen eggs, I dropped them, so they are now in the bi

None of the eggs salvageable for scrambling?

Tenkaykev

Guru
Just back from our walk, followed by a bit of shopping as daughter and her chap will be arriving mid afternoon. Got a result from our interrupted journey back from London a couple of weeks ago. Signal failure in the south of England meant that all trains terminated at Eastleigh and it was chaotic at the station with the staff overwhelmed by people enquiring about buses / taxis etc, and the staff were as much in the dark as we were. We unfolded our Brommies, cycled the short distance from Eastleigh to Southampton Airport Parkway and booked in to the Airport Premier Inn for the night. We both booked the " meal deal" offer, two course evening meal with a drink, and " unlimited breakfast " as we were to knackered to explore further. Mrs Tkk put in a claim with SW Trains after we got home, train fares were refunded in full automatically, but we had to upload a copy of the invoice from the Hotel. We were reimbursed in full including the meals. 👍

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Nope. Every one was broken. At least the Bix didn't break open

I've just done similar. Dropped an egg, one of three that I was going to hard boil for my egg and cress sarnies for my trip out tomorrow. 😡

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I love egg and cress sandwiches

I've just grown some cress :smile:
1721147224338.jpeg

Top Bottom