The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning people,
The rain has finally stopped so I will head out for a walk once my coffee is consumed and my painful knee iced. I am a fool to myself sometimes, as I avoid analgesia unless it's really bad.
Cracking game of football last night, and as Mrs Tkk is away I was free to slob in front of the tv with a bag of crisps, bowl of fresh strawberries and a G+T 😄

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good morning people,
The rain has finally stopped so I will head out for a walk once my coffee is consumed and my painful knee iced. I am a fool to myself sometimes, as I avoid analgesia unless it's really bad.
Cracking game of football last night, and as Mrs Tkk is away I was free to slob in front of the tv with a bag of crisps, bowl of fresh strawberries and a G+T 😄

I haven’t watched any of it. I just read the result just now and watched the 3 goals. Pretty soft penalty decision wasn’t it.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Cooioeeeee. 13 deg full and overcast here and rain is predicted as well, how unusual.

Stay safe peeps :hello:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good morning all, very dull here, set to remain so all day. A high of 13° at best.

Enjoyed yesterday’s Tour stage, almost made up for the tedium of the one before.

Good to see we’re getting a Kelso stage for the ToB in September, I do hope young Oscar will be there !

He’s not doing too badly for his first Tour is he. He’s not 22 until October so hopefully he will improve yet.

I’m not sure today’s stage will be all that exciting so might just switch on and catch the last few miles.

Just the riverside trail walked this morning. Just a couple of dog walkers and runners around.

Top Bottom