The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
When funds allow Mo :laugh: The good old Dawes now10 spd ! with super dooper uprated derailleur will surely leave them all standing! might have to shave my legs mind :laugh:

Plus new bibshorts and club kit.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning.
This morning I saw Mrs Tkk off on the coach to that London to visit son and daughter in law and grandaughter. Helipg out as sons just had an op on his head, and daughter in law has a day in hospital to check on pregnancy complications.
I've been pootling trying to sort out a couple of tech issues, and also setting out our new hedgehog house. I've migrated the video doorbell from the nest box into the hedgehog house, fingers crossed we have visitors soon.🤞

Attachments

• IMG_6048.JPG
    IMG_6048.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6047.JPG
    IMG_6047.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 4

screenman

Legendary Member
The staff at the hospital were pleased to see me, which of course gave my spirits a lift.

screenman

Legendary Member
I have this worked out, folding a fitted sheet, grab left hand corner and right hand corner in separate hands, place together, whilst hold that in your teeth do the same with the other end, trap this with your left foot, fold down the middle, the sheet not your foot, place the fitted folded sheet over your right foot and then fold the edge in to meet somewhere, screw in a ball and throw in the cupboard screaming and shouting at it, job done.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have this worked out, folding a fitted sheet, grab left hand corner and right hand corner in separate hands, place together, whilst hold that in your teeth do the same with the other end, trap this with your left foot, fold down the middle, the sheet not your foot, place the fitted folded sheet over your right foot and then fold the edge in to meet somewhere, screw in a ball and throw in the cupboard screaming and shouting at it, job done.
Which hand do you use to open the cupboard door!

Top Bottom