The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I got approached today by a lady of the street.I kid you not.I had just left the Health Centre to come home.It was hot i was feeling a little unwell,so i sat in a pub garden on one of their bench seats,watching the road for the bus.Suddenly there appeared in front of me this vision in tiny denim shorts and a crop top,she was with an older women.They both looked rough.With a loud voice she asked do you want to buy some meat.Sorry what,do you want to buy some meat.Meat why would i want to buy any meat.Yes i am that thick.Then she cupped herself,oh no i said but thank you for the offer.Well what about some older meat pointing to her pal.Thank you i said you have made my day.You really have that is just brilliant,and with that off they both went.Well that is a first.Well the bus failed to turn up,but the ladies did come back,and very happily she was waving some money about and was very excited.I wondered if the lads on the building site had helped out.

Oh well!

At least they have exhibited good taste by approaching you. :smooch:^_^

postman

Squire
Oh well!

At least they have exhibited good taste by approaching you. :smooch:^_^
Well i was dressed smartly.Not in Accy style mind you.Black chinos white polo with a black and white lightweight over shirt,because i have keep my arms covered up,plus this was topped off with my straw hat with a paisley band.Quite a dashing look i might say.

22 degrees in our lounge

did manage a ride - 2 hours or so - weather was not too hot and quite a bit was cloudy but warm

I have brought "the last fan" down from the loft and cleaned it all out so SWMBO can have it pointed at her in the evenings
the bedrooms have had fans on for a while

SWMBO has also just ordered a ceiling fan - so I suppose I will be nailing that to the ceiling tomorrow

after I have a blood test done to see if I have any more iron in my blood after 18 months of iron tablets!!!

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
All in front of the telly watching "the match"?

Haven't got a TV and can't stand football.
Listening to Classic FM and reading a Max Hastings book.

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
I got approached today by a lady of the street.I kid you not.I had just left the Health Centre to come home.It was hot i was feeling a little unwell,so i sat in a pub garden on one of their bench seats,watching the road for the bus.Suddenly there appeared in front of me this vision in tiny denim shorts and a crop top,she was with an older women.They both looked rough.With a loud voice she asked do you want to buy some meat.Sorry what,do you want to buy some meat.Meat why would i want to buy any meat.Yes i am that thick.Then she cupped herself,oh no i said but thank you for the offer.Well what about some older meat pointing to her pal.Thank you i said you have made my day.You really have that is just brilliant,and with that off they both went.Well that is a first.Well the bus failed to turn up,but the ladies did come back,and very happily she was waving some money about and was very excited.I wondered if the lads on the building site had helped out.

Well you saved a few quid by declining and you won't be scratching your groin area all night and wondering what that red rash is on the trouser snake . You would be returning to the Health Centre again ", feeling a little unwell" :wub: :smooch:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all from a warm sunny Barnet.
I've just got an email from my local library, the latest Cormaran Strike book by Robert Galbraith I reserved has been returned, I'll go and pick that up this morning, plus I'll get a few stores whilst I am at the high road.
Our son is calling round after work, he must want feeding.
Another hot day today, so I'll try to keep cool as best as I can. I am not a hot weather person, I much prefer the cool/cold. MrsP on the other hand---

Top Bottom