The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Back from a mostly sunny 30 miles on the bike. Retraced a couple of the tracks we did yesterday on the Ramblers walk, one I never knew was there will be most useful at times on the bike. The other I’d skirted past numerous times with no idea that it provided such a pleasant view, this is now promoted to my list of go to regulars.
View attachment 732412

What's that blue thing at the top of the picture, ours isn't that colour and hasn't been for some time now.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
What's that blue thing at the top of the picture, ours isn't that colour and hasn't been for some time now.

That's a dark grey thing that, through the wonders of photoshop, has morphed into a bright blue thing - I am quite certain of this as bright blue things ceased to exist about 8 months ago. ^_^

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I don’t think I’ve ever felt like that! :laugh:

Baked potato with tuna, tomato and coleslaw for me.

Got a walk done first. Still a bit overcast and breezy but quite pleasant.

Baked potatoes with cheese and tuna for MrsP, sausages beans and cheese for myself for tonight's tea.
The rain has been on and off all day, but has just started again. :rain:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Mrs G is coming back on Monday. I will go to Tean to pick her up and can't wait to see Molly again.
I still have one wardrobe and the new bed to build. The trouble is , they have only delivered half of each one so I am stuck at the moment. Hopefully, the rest will come tomorrow.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mrs G is coming back on Monday. I will go to Tean to pick her up and can't wait to see Molly again.
I still have one wardrobe and the new bed to build. The trouble is , they have only delivered half of each one so I am stuck at the moment. Hopefully, the rest will come tomorrow.
What'll you do if they send the same halves as you already have?

Top Bottom