The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Yes, I just had a look at the map, Trittiford Park was a favourite haunt, used to catch sticklebacks and tadpoles there. And saw my first kingfisher on the River Cole thereabouts too. As kids the fords on the River Cole provided much entertainment, trying to cycle through them without falling off into them and watching cars come a cropper in them when in spate. Happy days !

Spent most of my childhood around the park and Scribers Lane ford. I probably bumped into you at some time. As you say - Happy days.

screenman

Legendary Member
Night all.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I sometimes wake up with cramp in my legs, tonight it has started before I even get to sleep. It is possible that I over did the leg work in the gym this evening.

Maybe needing more hydration with some electrolytes.

Morning. Looks like a decent day. I think I’ll go out to a little loch just a mile or so away and either walk or jog round it a few times. I’ll see how the legs feel once I get moving.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all from a grey, cloudy Barnet.
Meeting up with my son later for a burrito lunch before he goes to work. I'll cycle there, it's only a few miles away, but it gives me the opportunity to start off a bit early and get a some miles in.

Top Bottom