The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Will do......I was looking at left over mushrooms as well. I'm reckoning the honey will take away the slightly tinny taste from the tomatoes but I'll be adding a bit at a time to avoid over sweetening.

Moroccan food is delicious but can be a touch on the sweet side.
Just checked
We sometimes do a slow cook Moroccan stew with similar ingredient but not the honey. The apricots make it sweet enough.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
1599725469209-png.png
And Mark Zuckerberg laughed too...

... all the way to the bank!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Aaaargh... Dodgy roofers have been taking horrendous risks at a house down the road! :eek:

I don't want to catalogue the things that they are doing wrong for fear of jinxing them, but, oh FFS - I can't look!!!

And now they seem to have cleared off having thrown a load of old slates and ridge tiles down from 30 metres up... Let's hope that it doesn't rain before they replace them, but there are only 3.5 hours of daylight left, so will that actually be today? (Assuming, of course, that they don't decide to continue in the dark!) :wacko:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good afternoon all.
I have had a busy day. An early start walking the dog and then went down to our son's place to help him clear part of his garden. It was quite overgrown and he has plans for planting bulbs and then new plants next spring.
Then out for a late lunch with him and MrsP.
I feel an early night coming on .

Top Bottom