The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Squire
It's going to be a nice autumnal day. I too have won £25, as usual I had hoped for a bit more. I live to be disappointed monthly.

Today is one of my doing stuff days. Mrs P is out most of the day. I need to do housework, check contents of freezer - we need to eat some of it!, ALDI run, cycle club admin.

I know you've all been waiting for this. UPDATE on paint in measuring jug. It's still there. This will become a battle of wills. I'm taking bets - will it set like the Sword in the Stone or start to grow a mould?

PaulSB

Squire
Just having a coffee before I do stuff. The windows are open. I can hear lots of women laughing and chatting on the road.

Just realised the village school opens today for the first time in six months.

D

Deleted member 1258

Every things down this morning, went online to order my Good Ladies medication and the doctors website is down, unexpected maintanance, sounds like the servers gone t*ts up. Phoned the POD to order my medication and thats down as well, unusual volume of calls and technical issues, don't you love modern technology. :wacko:^_^

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all... Today I'm going to be ruthless, (see what I did there) and here's my garage. This is before, and in a couple of months I'll show you the after, no point in rushing! :smile:...

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Just tried to check my PB's and couldn't log on, there's a queue and approx 10 minute wait!

I have the ap. No waiting with that

Dave7

Legendary Member
The garage floor saga continues, the paint applied yesterday has dried a bit too matt for my liking, so it looks like it will be spending some money after all and repainting again, if the paint gets much thicker I will have to raise the ceiling up.
I thought it was a garage. I had no idea you were going to be using it for hosting tea parties for the royal family ^_^

Top Bottom