The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Borrowbox which is an extension of the local library seem to have frozen me out. I cannot connect because it says there is no internet connection which is not correct at my side anyway. It is not available for the macbook but only phones and ipads with possibly kindle. I have plenty on my kindle anyway and I have read pretty well everything vaguely readable on borrowbox so it may sort itself later. This appears to be a not uncommon problem but I cannot find any solution which works.
There are as many books in the house as probably the local library many of which were the property of my wife. There are lots more in a flat in Aberdeen but son no.2 will not be back home till October when he has trips to Aberdeen scheduled for training courses.

classic33

Leg End Member
@Dave7 look out for Cordyline australis which comes in red, green or green/white variegated varieties/cultivars. The one you are most likely to find is called "Red Star."

Needs some protection from cold winds.

Consultancy invoice in post - cheque please, no bank details given out - and I'm now going to pull my onions.
Doesn't that bring tears to the eyes?

D

Deleted member 1258

Le Tour de France. Wet roads caused a bit of mayhem at times.

I haven't watched any of it yet.

Top Bottom