The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Morning all, dark and grey here and I have woken up with a headache, not a good start to the day, not self induced I should add. Garage redecorating begins today.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all fellow retirees.
The rain continues here so it will be a squelchy walk with the dog.
I did have some loose plan to go out on the bike later but that might get shelved because of the weather.
Our daughter is coming for tea tonight so fish and chips from the local chippy will be consumed. :hungry:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I remember a club ride from many years ago, busting for a pee I shouted pit stop and dropped off the back to water a gate post, when I got back on my bike and was sprinting after the pack it seemed that every gate way and gap in the hedge had a cyclist or two in it, I got to the junction at the end of the lane and there was only two waiting, almost the entire pack had stopped.
That's why I stopped wearing bibs.......all the faff for a pee. I couldn't pull them down far enough without dropping the shoulder strap.
None of those problems with (what I call) normal shorts

Dave7

Legendary Member
Seriously I don't have any funny stories to tell. :laugh:
Why, were you a good girl ?
Never wet yourself when pregnant ?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
Talking of peeing......I got up for a pee at 0610, decided the temperature decidedly cool and got back into bed^_^.
Just enjoyed my coffee and wondering what the day will bring.
Rain is promised for the whole day......not heavy but constant.
I made a start on clearing my junk from the hallway so that needs finishing......bit of advice wanted here.......
●MrsDs bike WAS in the garage. It had a basket all my stuff eg helmet, gloves, Garmin etc resided in it.
Then our daughter snaffled the bike and basket. So.........
Where to put all the bits???
I may resort to clearing out the cupboard just for this. A man's work is never done:wacko:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Salut copains et copines! Rotten weather again today . I have not been out yet but it doesn't look promising. Mrs G wasn't well last night. She was shivering and cold. She is still asleep now but seem to be ok. No shivering and body temperature back to normal. I was going to call 111 last night but she asked me to wait and see till this morning. I will see when she wakes up.
Have a good day everyone.

Top Bottom