The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

12boy

Guru
Mrs 12 said my sheepherders wagon needs a table so we can sit and eat etc inside when we don't wish to be out and after consultation with my pal across the street, it has been decided a pull out one from underneath the bed would be best. I think I've got it figured out. So after my ride today the cutting gluing and screwing will commence. Fortunately all that will be really visible will be the table when out, so my hideous bodgery will be less apparent. My youngest son and his wife want to honeymoon in it next summer after they call the clans in for their ceremonial wedding, the first one being just them and oldest son and his wife at the courthouse. Perhaps it will be done by then. At this rate my tiny house project on my 18 ft trailer won't begin until next spring.

classic33

Leg End Member
There are 2.4 Trillion* red blood cells in one pint of blood.

*In figures, that's 2.4,000,000,000,000.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
As a guest semi-pensioner, I thought that I would read 5 pages of this thread a day until I catch up. Then it dawned on me (a) that there could well be more than 5 pages a day being added (so I would never catch up), and (b) even if you all stopped posting now it would take me almost 2 years, by which time I would be a 'proper' pensioner!

I'll have to up it to 10+ pages a day... :whistle:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
As a guest semi-pensioner, I thought that I would read 5 pages of this thread a day until I catch up. Then it dawned on me (a) that there could well be more than 5 pages a day being added (so I would never catch up), and (b) even if you all stopped posting now it would take me almost 2 years, by which time I would be a 'proper' pensioner!

All you need to know is

A. We take the pee out of everyone here.

B. We talk utter drivel and b*****s.

C. We talk about load of stuff, even cycling sometimes.

There. Your all caught up.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
There are 2.4 Trillion* red blood cells in one pint of blood.

*In figures, that's 2.4,000,000,000,000.
Can you complete your research and tell us how many white cells as well?

Tenkaykev

Guru
Went for a quick spin around the block to test out the new gear shifter on the Brommie and all is well.
I've postponed any further shed clearance as it's going to be a busy few days with a run followed by a picnic in the park this evening, phone appointment with my consultant tomorrow, and getting the holiday stuff parcelled up for collection by courier the following day.
Nearly there, photo as requested

IMG_20200826_121829.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member

It’s actually a bit like groundhog day......if you read a few pages then just repeat! :laugh:

Top Bottom