The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
So the first coat of emulsion was finished at 5.00. The room looks, bright, clean and fresh..............

..........Mrs P is not happy. The colour isn't what she expected and doesn't match with the feature wall/chimney breast. I am NOT responsible for this. I did NOT chose the colour.

Anyone know I good divorce lawyer??? 🤔
Remember the small print at the bottom of every colour chart, colours are only approximate.

Blame that.

Dave7

Legendary Member
So the first coat of emulsion was finished at 5.00. The room looks, bright, clean and fresh..............

..........Mrs P is not happy. The colour isn't what she expected and doesn't match with the feature wall/chimney breast. I am NOT responsible for this. I did NOT chose the colour.

Anyone know I good divorce lawyer??? 🤔
I do.
I have used him 3 times now.
He lost each one but he was good.

PaulSB

Squire
In other more exciting news my kit is ready, my bike is clean, everything electrical is charged.

Tomorrow's BIG ride is a GO. Pedals turning at 6.30 in Clitheroe. 134 miles through Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cumbria and back in to Lancashire. I don't know if I can achieve this but really, really want to.

Gonna be a group of 7, I know, I know, the plan is 1 mile on the front, 6 off and a steady pace all day. +/- 14,000 feet including Coal Road, Park Rash and Waddington Fell - Google is your friend. :eek:

Pray for me. We have friends on standby for rescue missions.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Beautiful dogs on there, especially the Spaniels.
My mad Lab/Springer cross ripped the same area too. Thankfully not such a big wound as that one. Needed stitches though.

classic33

Leg End Member
In other more exciting news my kit is ready, my bike is clean, everything electrical is charged.

Tomorrow's BIG ride is a GO. Pedals turning at 6.30 in Clitheroe. 134 miles through Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cumbria and back in to Lancashire. I don't know if I can achieve this but really, really want to.

Gonna be a group of 7, I know, I know, the plan is 1 mile on the front, 6 off and a steady pace all day. +/- 14,000 feet including Coal Road, Park Rash and Waddington Fell - Google is your friend. :eek:

Pray for me. We have friends on standby for rescue missions.
I've alerted the border patrols!

Is there somewhere I can still see this? Big Runrig fan but didn't know about this event.
I’m not sure. The details are in the link below and also the FAQs. It looks like you can only buy the complete 3 show series not individual shows. And I think it’s saying that they are only available to watch for 48 hours, commencing 24 hours after the live broadcast. I think.
http://bruceguthro.com/

Top Bottom