The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aferris2

Guru
Morning all. I'm first but then it is 9am here in Sydney.
This is our new home:
20190908_090045.jpg
Just need to sort out a bike (tomorrow's task) then the adventure can really begin. Think we will be heading North.

PaulSB

Squire
I'm first :hello: - never sure if this is good or bad. Good morning to you all. It's a bit chilly round the house, dressing gown and slippers for now. Forecast is very good but hard to tell what it's really like at the moment.

Out for a ride with the big boys today. A flat one to a favourite cafe - the Applestore at Scorton. The bacon and egg barm is to die for.

https://wyresdalepark.co.uk/applestore-cafe-scorton

After that who knows.........

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning stinkies. :hello:
Hitching up and moving on in a couple of hours.
Got a week booked on a site near Seaton in Devon.:okay:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning earlybirds
Off out with the dog soon then it's aquarium cleaning day lots of new plants and stuff going in
We had various aquariums for many years.....all round the 48" size. I could never get plants to grow well which I put down to the water supply ?? My Bro in north wales had a similar set up and his plants grew for fun. After 30ish years we gor rid when we had a complete refurb in the lounge.

Goldy

We had various aquariums for many years.....all round the 48" size. I could never get plants to grow well which I put down to the water supply ?? My Bro in north wales had a similar set up and his plants grew for fun. After 30ish years we gor rid when we had a complete refurb in the lounge.
We have artificial plants which are now made of silk like material so look pretty realistic plus the fish don't eat them.

Top Bottom