The non-Brompton thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I thought it was as well
Being Mister Suspicious, I always wonder why something is that much of a bargain... One can't exactly ask the vendor because if they get a sniff of the fact that the item is under-priced they might just raise the price!

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Being Mister Suspicious, I always wonder why something is that much of a bargain... One can't exactly ask the vendor because if they get a sniff of the fact that the item is under-priced they might just raise the price!
It might be just a case of they are no longer using the item and want it out of the way.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It might be just a case of they are no longer using the item and want it out of the way.
They shouldn't have long to wait at that price!

My need for a folding bike has temporarily decreased since a Scottish cousin offered to lend me a road bike my size when I go up in September.

Still, my niece would like one for the same holiday so she can do some Highland rides with me. It would also be handy for her in Devon because she is based in 2 locations and could easily take a folding bike between them (and elsewhere) in her car boot.

Top Bottom