The men's dress style thread..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arrogant slob lounging on the benches of Parliament. at least he's not an MP anymore

Apparently he has a bad back and did that many times before he was on the front bench

Funny thing - no-one seems to have found an image or anything showing him doing that before he got to a position which matched where he thought his place in Parliament ought to be!
Still - he wouldn;t lie - would he??

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Apparently he has a bad back
I have a 'bad back' and if I slouched like that I'd be in bloody agony.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Jacob Rees-Mogg
1725563264980.png

David Byrne
1725563194500.png

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I received an email from Cordings today, telling me (who they called a long standing, valued customer) that if I buy the Sporting Check suit before the 12th of September they'll knock me ten percent off!! £93 off is quite tempting! Those who think that asking for reductions, information of offers before they are officially announced etc take note! If you don't ask, you will never find out!!! 🧐 :okay:

Last edited:

grldtnr

Über Member
More often than not he was the stabber.

Should be a two faced suit instead

Like it!

Drago

Legendary Member
Arrogant slob lounging on the benches of Parliament. at least he's not an MP anymore
Indeed. Now we have a different bunch of arrogant slobs trying to claim Air Pods (tm) on expenses.

Nice to see Starmer has stopped trying to be the 'everyman' and has started wearing a tie again. Now the tie has returned he looks much sharper, and im sure Accy would approve of a smartly turned out PM. I too like that, although I should blummen well hope so with all the 20 grands worth of free designer suits and glasses he's received from Lord Alli.

Perhaps he could team up with fellow sharp dresser, Monsigneur Mogg? I have an artists impression right here...

images.jpeg

RM could borrow a bowler hat from his butler, and KS would get one given free from a donor and they're on their way.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Bojo gave scarecrows a bad name. How anyone could make expensive tailored suits look like a donkey jacket he'd found in a hedge is beyond me?

Even wealthy donors don't bother bunging him 20k of free suits because he'd still look like he'd robbed them from a hobo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom