The men's dress style thread..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That's a good looking hat.

It's a Bosalino. Unlined so better for warmer days. I thought about buying the brown one,

P00604212_d2.jpg

https://www.mytheresa.com/gb/en/men...-brown-p00604212?dplink=true&utm_source=sea_p but I think I have enough hats now. :rolleyes:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

stephec

Squire
I Look at that hat and admire how good it looks, compared to others I have. It's a simple unlined, cheap for Borsalino, wool not fur felt hat, but it has a certain look about it! Borsalino are the Rolls Royce of fedora hats! I love this one, but 400 quid is a bit too much for me, even if it is 'the best'!;)
https://www.hatsandcaps.co.uk/produ...ora-black?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1qO0BhDw

It's the colour that does it, I've not seen one in that shade before, they're normally dark brown or black, although most of the ones I've seen are at 1940s events.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's the colour that does it, I've not seen one in that shade before, they're normally dark brown or black, although most of the ones I've seen are at 1940s events.

I think it was described as a light tan colour. 🤔 Here it is after being rain stained, while out earlier tonight.

hc=PGThoTg-eFYQ7kNvgFPPq0D&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

hc=rcDywo61H5IQ7kNvgGDyhgz&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

The pin by the way is to hold any brim feathers in place, after losing quite a few in the wind.

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought these socks and cufflinks from Elan Boutique in Clitheroe yesterday. They are not my usual conservative type items, but I just fancied something 'flashy'.

The surface I took this photo on wasn't Elan Boutique's by the way. It was taken in a scruffy charity shop, after I'd bought the items. :okay:

hc=f4SHVe4zkGkQ7kNvgGI1VTg&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

I think these cufflinks look like eyes, wouldn't you say. 🤔

hc=cJam2V_y2bsQ7kNvgGGr3rm&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

The shop's owner said that from now on I will get 10 percent off all items I buy from there. :okay:

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I bought these socks and cufflinks from Elan Boutique in Clitheroe yesterday. They are not my usual conservative type items, but I just fancied something 'flashy'.

The surface I took this photo on wasn't Elan Boutique's by the way. It was taken in a scruffy charity shop, after I'd bought the items. :okay:

View attachment 738089

I think these cufflinks look like eyes, wouldn't you say. 🤔

View attachment 738090

The shop's owner said that from now on I will get 10 percent off all items I buy from there. :okay:

Yep he'd been trying to shift those cufflinks for years. :whistle:

Drago

Legendary Member
You'd be proud of me Accy.

With one eye on the forthcoming winter I've ordered one of those denim jackets with the fake sheepskin lining. It'll go nicely with my John Deere baseball cap.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You'd be proud of me Accy.

With one eye on the forthcoming winter I've ordered one of those denim jackets with the fake sheepskin lining. It'll go nicely with my John Deere baseball cap.

I bought a Levi's, totally unfaded/bleached of course, navy blue one in the late 1970's.:secret: Being into mod type clothes it was shall we say an odd experience, but I just had to try it out! 🧐

Last edited:
Top Bottom