The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity

Yeah. I posted that exactly 20 seconds before they scored.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Probably ordering his 'Svitz er land' shirt online as I post!! :rolleyes: :laugh:

My Leeds United mate was there again today @Slick .🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇬🇧 :okay: He said he's only having about 10 pints as he thinks he might be putting weight on! :whistle: :laugh:

I was outside the city hall when Leeds won division one back in the day. I bet your mate was there too. Was he one of the skinheads in the back with huge staffies wearing the same size Leeds Unitited champions t-shirt I wass wearing? If so I was the student next to them. we were all having fun!!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I was outside the city hall when Leeds won division one back in the day. I bet your mate was there too. Was he one of the skinheads in the back with huge staffies wearing the same size Leeds Unitited champions t-shirt I wass wearing? If so I was the student next to them. we were all having fun!!

1992 If I remember rightly. He's not or never has been a dog fan, after his parents had two Jack Russells that attacked him constantly he once said. :rolleyes: I think I might dig a photo out I have of him wearing a 'Leeds invasion of Bournmouth' t-shirt out from those long gone years ago and post it on here.:okay:

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
A friend of mine is Swiss/Armenian and he's quite pleased England got through as he doesn't know any Slovakians he can take the mick out of.

Could be an interesting game. I don't think England can continue riding their luck like they did tonight.

Top Bottom