The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chislenko

Veteran
Someone has hijacked the wiki page of Anthony Ralston!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Ralston

postman

Squire
The trouble is the quality of the Scottish squad is very poor.Only about six play for any club of quality.They will never be a force.Now going back to the 60's and 70's any English First Division club was packed with them most teams playing year in year out in Europe so the players were top quality.But sadly it never made them a force then either.

Slick

Guru
The trouble is the quality of the Scottish squad is very poor.Only about six play for any club of quality.They will never be a force.Now going back to the 60's and 70's any English First Division club was packed with them most teams playing year in year out in Europe so the players were top quality.But sadly it never made them a force then either.

So how does your second point tie in with your first?

Truth is, we've been punching above our weight for years, and will more than likely continue to do that.

I reckon we've won about same as some so called quality teams in the last 50 years. :okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
I knew about the charity and I always felt he never forgot his roots. Did he not donate his signing on fee to the Kilmarnock youths when he came to Ibrox.

Either way, he's a cracking bloke.

He did indeed. Kept out academy alive when Tricky Micky was doing his best to kill it, which would have ended us.

AndyRM

XOXO

Truth is, we've been punching above our weight for years, and will more than likely continue to do that.

I reckon we've won about same as some so called quality teams in the last 50 years. :okay:

Oh! Oh! I know the answer to this!

Is it f*ck all?

Slick

Guru
Oh! Oh! I know the answer to this!

Is it f*ck all?

10 points to the big guy with the funny accent. :laugh:

Chislenko

Veteran

To be fair Slick it is all to do with marketing and the media, for nigh on fifty years we have been force-fed the "hand of god" but nobody ever mentions the "hand of Joe where are my teeth Jordan"

Not that I am bitter.....much.

Slick

Guru
To be fair Slick it is all to do with marketing and the media, for nigh on fifty years we have been force-fed the "hand of god" but nobody ever mentions the "hand of Joe where are my teeth Jordan"

Not that I am bitter.....much.

Not sure about that, what I do know is we're still in this. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Well the Scots are still in this, a win against Hungary should be enough for a best 3rd place finish. They played well and could have nicked it, but good value for their point.

AndyRM

XOXO
907741cd-b711-4e8f-a9d8-e920b74f50b2_1_201_a.jpeg

Footballs coming come.

Top Bottom