Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know this says I can be kicked out for cheating, but I swear I didn’t cheat to put myself in second place. Just put in a good ride. You’re probably assuming it was @Rod McG , but it was me.

Attachments

• IMG_7898.png
    IMG_7898.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Randy is that for the new league? I’ll definitely ride it Thursday but maybe slightly earlier than you guys as I have an early start the next day.

Randy is that for the new league? I’ll definitely ride it Thursday but maybe slightly earlier than you guys as I have an early start the next day.

I just did it today because I thought if I started today I might be able to improve my time on Thursday. Seriously I just wanted to test the league because I hadn't set one up in the last two years. I think.they made me an administrator because of my good looks. They needed a marketable image to be the face of October League.

1727818349774.png

October Bkool league Magazine.

<Tommy>

I might not make it tomorrow after all. The bolt that holds the left crank arm on my turbo bike on has finally given up. I’ve ordered a new one from Amazon so hopefully it turns up tomorrow.

shimceltic

Veteran
Update app, make sure your weight is right also. I've put on a few kg so gonna do it now

<Tommy>

Good shout. I’m at 88kg at the moment. I think the last time I was on Bkool I was probably around 75.

Does Adam have to be sent an invite to join the league?

shimceltic

Veteran
He should already be a member, worth while doing updates and checks now see that the league is shown in my activities. Also as he missed last year there are a few updates that help you find the correct session

Add

Guru
Well my old FTP is 382, so this should be interesting. It won't let me reset it to something more appropriate, without doing an FTP test. Whatever...I'll do one when I get chance. But can't seem to find the league.

shimceltic

Veteran
Well my old FTP is 382, so this should be interesting. It won't let me reset it to something more appropriate, without doing an FTP test. Whatever...I'll do one when I get chance. But can't seem to find the league.

Dont worry about the ftp, change your weight to the same as your avatar. If you scroll to the bottom and let each section load you will get to my activity, should show a ride, or at the top wait till my activity loads and click that.
You arent in the group, will need to accept the invite.

Last edited:
Top Bottom