Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
@Jim Brown you destroyed me there.:cycle: I thought I'd catch your ghost back up on the flat but I had nothing left. I guess you were racing Whorty at the time so you were putting in the effort. That was really tough to do twice in one week. Pretty tough week actually with the Liga1 on Tuesday.

Marino.g

Veteran
@Jim Brown you destroyed me there.:cycle: I thought I'd catch your ghost back up on the flat but I had nothing left. I guess you were racing Whorty at the time so you were putting in the effort. That was really tough to do twice in one week. Pretty tough week actually with the Liga1 on Tuesday.
Jim is flying at the mo.
Reminds me of Whorty, one minute steady and now at a different level.
Bravo :cheers:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

aye @BILL S when I got down the slope I waited for @Whorty and sucked his wheel all the way to the line. When does the Liga finish? I’m doing two stages a week and trying to tick off CG as well. The Liga is killing me.

Great effort doing CG twice Bill. :thumbsup:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I was also watching that race and expecting Jacob to replace AAAC at the top of the leader board. I was too far back to see any time differences but I was watching the two blue dots getting closer and closer. I thought AAAC was doomed during the last quarter.

Very honest riding, no drafting at all. @JacobSkovsgaard caught @AAAC 76C however @AAAC 76C took the lead and powered over the line. Outstanding ride.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
@AAAC 76C very very strong and a great finish. :notworthy:

thanks for the grafiti

it was a race of 4 halfs and some good old bkool magic
had a magic start like jim
settled into the climb at max effort and the bkw were dropping towards the top
had enough left for a surge over the top
rested all the way down until the intermediate rises and false flats and went back up to max chat with a few nice bk power overswings
spent the second descent recovering and watching the gap to jacob shrink and still cant believe i stayed away to the final false flats
managed to suck his wheel for a couple of km and launched myself before he did and got some turbo tommy bkool nc stage 2 bkw going out of nowhere and just kept my big nose in front
question is who left the start line first
whoever did looses

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Ahh... that explains it.. all I was left with was painting WTF on the road.. you were getting stronger and stronger and your HR was going down.. ha.

I wondered about the stop.. thought you’d bailed and popped the drill on.. :becool:

Regardless. It was a very good effort Sir.
Yes, the HR is a give away. For that speed/power I should have been at 180+ . It just seemed that if I kept in a big gear and stayed on top of it then the speed stayed high. I could feel the gradient changing but the 5% didn't feel like a 5% more like a 2%. It felt Ok until the chain dropped so I wonder if going from 0 speed back to full speed somehow confused the sim?!? :wacko: It was still hard work, but I know I'm not that good :blush:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Yes, the HR is a give away. For that speed/power I should have been at 180+ . It just seemed that if I kept in a big gear and stayed on top of it then the speed stayed high. I could feel the gradient changing but the 5% didn't feel like a 5% more like a 2%. It felt Ok until the chain dropped so I wonder if going from 0 speed back to full speed somehow confused the sim?!? :wacko: It was still hard work, but I know I'm not that good :blush:

it does its just like the super starts
from zero the resistance change is too slow

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

Unintentional Mechanical Doping .... ;)

Top Bottom