Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Del C

Veteran
I'm here too :hello: I thought I could only administer races, but just had a play and seems I can admit new riders too. Just need to know the user name as there are 3 sitting waiting to be approved :okay: 2 amateur, 1 elite .... I'm hoping the new guy is not the Elite :tongue::eek:

His name is AndyK on Bkool. He's out this afternoon, so probably hasn't seen the replies.

Obviously this is an admission that I recommended him to join!

JacobSkovsgaard

I have made a CG1-ghost for you. Slow uphill, fast downhill and then a hard attack where you have to be ready to follow me. Best of luck:bicycle::bravo:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I have made a CG1-ghost for you. Slow uphill, fast downhill and then a hard attack where you have to be ready to follow me. Best of luck:bicycle::bravo:
Yeah, I had a go but could only manage about 300 watts uphill... no chance to stay with you!
it was only 6km long uphill start! Thanks @BILL S... downhill my ar5e!
I'm about 2 mins slower than bill on the uphill and ended 30 seconds behind, if you want to add my ghost @Whorty it may help some slower climbers...

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yeah, I had a go but could only manage about 300 watts uphill... no chance to stay with you!
it was only 6km long uphill start! Thanks @BILL S... downhill my ar5e!
I'm about 2 mins slower than bill on the uphill and ended 30 seconds behind, if you want to add my ghost @Whorty it may help some slower climbers...
i've added all CC ghosts i could see but no DP or Jackob :sad:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
i've added all CC ghosts i could see but no DP or Jackob :sad:
Mines in but not on the scoreboard although Jacobs is showing. I challenged Jacob then added ghosts.

Top Bottom