Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marino.g

Veteran
View attachment 381612
I chose Arden Blue in the end because I live at Arden, Loch Lomond.. ;)

I still need to straighten my rear wheel after a handlebar dismount on Arran. :wacko:

4 coats of paint
3 lacquer
New cables all round
New saddle - Selle Royal Suez
Decals off eeebay
Bored Man bar tape
11-36 block
3 weeks

Just gotta wait for spring noo..:sun:

I'll lend you my Arden blue car for you to use for the winter.:okay:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtR_E7xeEh8UaawDYAOSN8TWkBON2GPp7iRKS1uPSM1OHpMVgylw.jpg

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I like the very flat looking wide perch, that might work well for me.
Is it a firm saddle, I hate over padded ones.

View attachment 381619

Aye, nice n firm. I’ve had one on my Giant for about a year noo and duplicated it for the BoredMan.. I just need a carbon sear post, sort out my wheel n jobs a good un. :thumbsup:

Arkone56

Regular
Hi All, I have just joined the group which was recommended to me by a friend and was hoping to do my first November challenge today but I believe Bill S is not around today to approve. Are there any other administrators who could do this for me in his absence? Thanks in advance and looking forward to my first ride.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Hi All, I have just joined the group which was recommended to me by a friend and was hoping to do my first November challenge today but I believe Bill S is not around today to approve. Are there any other administrators who could do this for me in his absence? Thanks in advance and looking forward to my first ride.
Have you applied on bkool to join the league?
What is your bkool name?
Admin need to know these to sign you up!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
It usually takes a day or two to authorise your run. Depends how busy they are - they get distracted you know. May be on myself later to do a rerun- maybe.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
which was recommended to me by a friend

Like they say, 'who needs enemies'.
Can we ask who recommened us so we can strike him from our Christmas card list.

Seriously though welcome aboard although at a spritely 56 you may be a bit young for this site.
There will be a live run of the Chaingang Stage 1 today but until your in you won't see it in your homepage but if you get online here by about 4:30 there should be someone there to guide you in. Even if your not yet in the Group.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Did 30 minutes on the turbo this morning to blow out the weeks cobwebs before breakfast and shower.
Felt like I was pedaling squares the whole time.
When I got of I checked out my bike and it turns out
I was pedaling triangles!
c396ab8a901ce2f79cb05c3903c094bc.jpg

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
What's your user name on BKool? I see 3 waiting for approval but none with @Arkone56 as name.

bridgy

Legendary Member
U
Unfortunately, due to a quirk with the bkool system (there are many!) @BILL S is the only admin at the moment so you may just have to wait until he gets to see the forum again.

Welcome aboard by the way! If you have any questions ask away!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
U

Unfortunately, due to a quirk with the bkool system (there are many!) @BILL S is the only admin at the moment so you may just have to wait until he gets to see the forum again.

Welcome aboard by the way! If you have any questions ask away!
I'm here too :hello: I thought I could only administer races, but just had a play and seems I can admit new riders too. Just need to know the user name as there are 3 sitting waiting to be approved :okay: 2 amateur, 1 elite .... I'm hoping the new guy is not the Elite :tongue::eek:

Top Bottom