Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Easier walk away now than be carried away later.
Speaking as one who was carried away from work. Even if you like the job, on your own its a different matter entirely.
Was it anything to do with the fitting of "smart meters" by any chance? If so see mine & Mo's earlier posts about magnets & meters.
It was. Which page of 'tea' will I find the posts?

classic33

Leg End Member
It was. Which page of 'tea' will I find the posts?
Starts off at 1402.
Similar problems have been reported round this part of world. So the companies employing those going to houses insist they work in pairs, for safety.
Any change of meter might just uncover something they don't want you to see.

Saluki

Starts off at 1402.
Similar problems have been reported round this part of world. So the companies employing those going to houses insist they work in pairs, for safety.
Any change of meter might just uncover something they don't want you to see.
Thanks @classic33. If they say anything I shall mention that, if you don't mind. Pairs for safety and all that. I started working in a pair but I was on my own Wednesday, with a management type on assessment Thursday and on my tod again on Friday and due to be on my tod again this week.

classic33

Leg End Member
Thanks @classic33. If they say anything I shall mention that, if you don't mind. Pairs for safety and all that. I started working in a pair but I was on my own Wednesday, with a management type on assessment Thursday and on my tod again on Friday and due to be on my tod again this week.
Not down to female only staff either.
Similar problems encountered, by myself 14 years ago, doing the census as a Census Enumerator. Everybody liked having that form to do!
One lad actually waited for three hours just to have a go at me. His mother had trouble filling the form in. Rule then was you do not enter the property alone.

Saluki

Not down to female only staff either.
Similar problems encountered, by myself 14 years ago, doing the census as a Census Enumerator. Everybody liked having that form to do!
One lad actually waited for three hours just to have a go at me. His mother had trouble filling the form in. Rule then was you do not enter the property alone.
I got volunteered as a census bod for 2001, by my ex. I bloomin' un-volunteered myself PDQ having heard horror stories from a chap at work who did it in 1991.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good Night Folks :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
I did. He is a bigger version of 'Travel Chesh'. ^_^

Some Cheshire Cats for you.
iPhonesnowampotherstuff049.jpg

I would like to point out that the 2 slightly grubby Cheshes got taken outside and rolled in the dirt by the Jack Russell. They have since been in the washing machine and are now clean and lovely, fluffy & plushy. Not sure that I will be able to bribe them to venture anywhere near the kitchen ever again though.

Pic taken when we lived in a static caravan for 18 months or so.
Found this one
Were All Mad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom