Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
See you later, off to w**k
Sithi
Don't w**k to hard, take a leaf out of @stephec's book.

classic33

Leg End Member
Next one in
Get Kettle On.JPG

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Caffine overdose. Step away from the cup!
It can actually make you tired.
Lol. Between starting to feel sleepy and looking out at a pretty grey and dismal morning, I am almost feeling tempted to just hop back into bed for a couple of hours.

Surely my body can't still prefer sleeping through the day after working night shifts for so long? Been over 3 years away from it now!

classic33

Leg End Member
Likes received now 61616!

Edit
It was when posted.

classic33

Leg End Member
Lol. Between starting to feel sleepy and looking out at a pretty grey and dismal morning, I am almost feeling tempted to just hop back into bed for a couple of hours.

Surely my body can't still prefer sleeping through the day after working night shifts for so long? Been over 3 years away from it now!
Finish the cuppa and do just that then.
Whilst it'll start out grey, it'll improve.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Questio Time!
Bike or Bed?
Might try bike and see if the fresh air wakes me up! Even the cat is sitting here on my lap willing me to go back to bed though. Lol. I am off to give it a go. Might not go far but I always feel a bit of exercise first thing sets me up for the day. So I will bid you farewell for now. No doubt heading to your own slumbers soon?

classic33

Leg End Member
Might try bike and see if the fresh air wakes me up! Even the cat is sitting here on my lap willing me to go back to bed though. Lol. I am off to give it a go. Might not go far but I always feel a bit of exercise first thing sets me up for the day. So I will bid you farewell for now. No doubt heading to your own slumbers soon?
Dog was walked around three-half three. Cuppa when I got back in, then a bit of reading.
Might get three hours, if I'm lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom