Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Lol. I do mostly but I quite like a coffee first thing. Only problem is, unlike it's usual effect on people, it doesn't seem to do much to wake me up and I actually often end up feeling slightly sleepy after one. Always knew I was weird.

Fit in perfectly on here then

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Might try bike and see if the fresh air wakes me up! Even the cat is sitting here on my lap willing me to go back to bed though. Lol. I am off to give it a go. Might not go far but I always feel a bit of exercise first thing sets me up for the day. So I will bid you farewell for now. No doubt heading to your own slumbers soon?

You should have hopped back in bed and got up a bit later and gone out after the morning rush and school run.
That's what I tend to do, go at 09:30 time

OP
OP
the_mikey

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Good Night Folks :hello:

Morning Mr. Traindriver :hello:

19.8 mph? :wacko:

OP
OP
the_mikey

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Might try bike and see if the fresh air wakes me up! Even the cat is sitting here on my lap willing me to go back to bed though. Lol. I am off to give it a go. Might not go far but I always feel a bit of exercise first thing sets me up for the day. So I will bid you farewell for now. No doubt heading to your own slumbers soon?

Morning @Mo1959, it takes me an hour or two before I'm fully awake in the morning... :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom