Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Was that not in brokeback mountain too?? :laugh:
Name of a battle in either the War of Indepence or thr Civil War though!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I don't think that 'new works' are very pleased but I had quite an interesting childhood with rather interesting parents and I still get very stressed out about any physical threat. I know I should just get over it but it's easier said than done.

Your right. Its not that easy. Especially if you had to put up with certain things as a child. And stuff them if they don't like you leaving. They have a duty to see to your safety while your at work.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Your right. Its not that easy. Especially if you had to put up with certain things as a child. And stuff them if they don't like you leaving. They have a duty to see to your safety while your at work.
I have sent a text as I couldn't get through to the boss, his phone is off. I have turned my phone off while I watch a recorded episode of Marple. This one has a higher body count than Midsomer Murders. 3 deaths so far :ohmy: Miss Marple is on the case.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
This one has a higher body count than Midsomer Murders. 3 deaths so far
I had an idea for a program, a Thunderbirds style Midsomer... it would be cheaper to do, when one of the can't act actors has to 'die' just cut his strings...perfect!
Perhaps the detective could be supplied by Brian... Action Man Barnaby... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom