Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Are you lot talking your usual drivel? :laugh: thats a yes then. Carry on crew.

Lovely to see you here Mrs D

classic33

Leg End Member
Down boy!!!!
We are trying to control you
Who is?

Vanilla Cake.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Afternoon all.
We have made some decisions over the weekend here. A lot of tea was drunk.

I got offered a new job a couple of weeks ago, which I accepted and it was sort of OK until Wednesday when I got spat at and generally sworn at. Thursday was OK and then Friday some twit grabbed me by the polo shirt and threatened to 'fill my face in' if I knocked on his door. The boss said that it was a rare thing to happen and to put it behind me and carry on come Monday morning.
Come Monday morning - today - I had decided not to go back and to carry on dog walking for less money that I was getting for new job. I don't get threatened in the street when dog walking.

The threatening, snarly bloke on Friday, freaked me out a bit. I was already not liking the job and regretting accepting it but that put the lid on it. I just thought it would be a good way of saving some money to put behind us for a rainy day.

Today has been brilliant. Dog walking, bike riding, tea drinking normality. The sun has been shining too. Best day of the month so far.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon all.
We have made some decisions over the weekend here. A lot of tea was drunk.

I got offered a new job a couple of weeks ago, which I accepted and it was sort of OK until Wednesday when I got spat at and generally sworn at. Thursday was OK and then Friday some twit grabbed me by the polo shirt and threatened to 'fill my face in' if I knocked on his door. The boss said that it was a rare thing to happen and to put it behind me and carry on come Monday morning.
Come Monday morning - today - I had decided not to go back and to carry on dog walking for less money that I was getting for new job. I don't get threatened in the street when dog walking.

The threatening, snarly bloke on Friday, freaked me out a bit. I was already not liking the job and regretting accepting it but that put the lid on it. I just thought it would be a good way of saving some money to put behind us for a rainy day.

Today has been brilliant. Dog walking, bike riding, tea drinking normality. The sun has been shining too. Best day of the month so far.

Glad your all right Saluki. That could have turned out very bad.:hugs:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Glad your all right Saluki. That could have turned out very bad.:hugs:
I don't think that 'new works' are very pleased but I had quite an interesting childhood with rather interesting parents and I still get very stressed out about any physical threat. I know I should just get over it but it's easier said than done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom