Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
We never used to see any problems watching Saints.
I remember going to Salfords old ground and we popped in a pub close by and there seemed to be a few of dodgy Man U lads in there and also some at the game. They didn't bother anyone, but you know their type from the footie and following Man U
Was it a pub called The Weaste?

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Morning. :cuppa:
:thumbsdown: I always suspected there was something...
Oh FFS... some people can't read...:rolleyes:

Anyway, little Turbo Trainer session due to not knowing if my knee would hold out and the rescue service not being available this morning (and hooley forecast for about 11am), only started aching at about 42k so fairly pleased with that, although that's 42k I could have been alright proper cycling...never mind, the exercise is good anyway. :smile:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Was it a pub called The Weaste?

I was many years ago at at their old ground. Very close to the Salford ground. Just remember the Utd lads in there watching would be the sort of lads dressed in black that would be up for bother at a game.

Fubar

Guru
I was referring to TD saying that I said I didn't like cake... I didn't say that. He repeated it anyway, hence the FFS...:smile:

Yes, good idea about the blog thing.. I will say you sent me. :okay:

Ah, I only read the bit about you not liking cake - normally that's an enforced situation on a person and I didn't recall you saying you couldn't eat cake, though thought I'd missed it in your blog (entirely possible!). There is enough mild confusion in this thread to merit a sitcom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom