Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mornin' Brian :thumbsup:

More Rail replacement ?
Not till next Sunday. Two days off, Wooo Hooo and no Blardy pipes tonight :dance:

It was an odd day yesterday, going from struggling to keep the ancient lathes running to make the pipes constantly making running repairs, to this;
5718abf96efb7db2a92187d6c32675d9_zpsfue6zezj.jpg

Funnily enough none of us were needed:okay: so that's 14 hours in the kitty!
Hard work indeed. Did manage a big chunk of the current read though.
Oh and the boss took us all over to Morrisons for a full English in the morning, Artels directors could learn something here!!

Last edited:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Afternoon :cuppa:
Rit rainy at the cricket... hooley building up here too.:rain:
Mrs ID went into town to do a few things and her car broke down. Radiator, just two days after being in the garage where they said 'That radiator's a bit dodgy..probably best to get it done..', Mrs ID booked it in to be done next week... the AA van's taking it in early. She's texted, got a rental car and on her way gallivanting again. :smile:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Yes, 100 pages:angel:
'... of tripe.'

Fubar

Guru
Good Afternoon :cuppa:
Rit rainy at the cricket... hooley building up here too.:rain:
Mrs ID went into town to do a few things and her car broke down. Radiator, just two days after being in the garage where they said 'That radiator's a bit dodgy..probably best to get it done..', Mrs ID booked it in to be done next week... the AA van's taking it in early. She's texted, got a rental car and on her way gallivanting again. :smile:

Nothing gets between a woman and her shopping!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Nothing gets between a woman and her shopping!
True, but sadly this time what she was after when she was heading into town was for me. :rolleyes:

We had a broken induction hob replaced by the insurance, my wok worked perfectly on the old one, the new Neff one didn't want to know so she was off to get a new wok for me because apparently she can't live without my Asian cooking. :smile:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
My wife does that... makes something completely different to what I said out of what I said. You get points for it at least being vaguely in the correct area though. :rolleyes:

'I'm not much of a cake man' are not the same words as 'I don't like cake', this is apparent when you compare the words. For explaining that I didn't like cake I might have used the words 'I don't like cake'. I didn't.

I don't like tea as much as coffee. Notice that I don't say I don't like tea, I just like coffee better. I have a cup of tea at the moment. It's a time of day thing I think. Oh, and an apple. I. Like. Apples.

I'm not much of a Yorkshire man. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom