Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
That's not a very good advert for football Bobby M, or example to the young loons.

I have said before (maybe) in RL (our division) there is no segregation, except for certain known games, in our case that would be Wigan & Widnes & maybe Featherstone but Fev have a known contingent of hooligans who are not really rugby fans but Leeds United fans who go when LUFC are away or season ended.

You can often find opposing fans stood on the same terrace. In the 6th round of the Challenge Cup, Leigh Centurions had more fans at Wakefield than Wakefield did & went on the home fans traditional North Stand terrace, not one incident & all passed peacefully & in good humour.

We never used to see any problems watching Saints.
I remember going to Salfords old ground and we popped in a pub close by and there seemed to be a few of dodgy Man U lads in there and also some at the game. They didn't bother anyone, but you know their type from the footie and following Man U

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning peeps. Back over to the folks first thing to take both of them to early chiropody appointments so going to miss the brief window of half decent weather before 48 hours of strong winds and rain descends :rain::cry:

Just going to take pooch for half an hour and get brekkie on my return.

Morning Mo

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good morning tea people..
Fine and breezy here at the Towers..
Rover and Fido need their tank cleaned.....job for later:okay:

Have a breezy one:hello:

That's not a very good advert for football Bobby M, or example to the young loons.

I have said before (maybe) in RL (our division) there is no segregation, except for certain known games, in our case that would be Wigan & Widnes & maybe Featherstone but Fev have a known contingent of hooligans who are not really rugby fans but Leeds United fans who go when LUFC are away or season ended.

You can often find opposing fans stood on the same terrace. In the 6th round of the Challenge Cup, Leigh Centurions had more fans at Wakefield than Wakefield did & went on the home fans traditional North Stand terrace, not one incident & all passed peacefully & in good humour.

Yeah, the violence is on the pitch in both rugby codes...mostly.
Social malaise sadly, let them keep it to football and leave other sports alone...

Bobby Mhor

Guru
@SteCenturion

Mention of Featherstone..

Not the lovely Delphine:laugh:
delphine.jpg

She wielded a mighty black umbrella

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good morning tea people..
Fine and breezy here at the Towers..
Rover and Fido need their tank cleaned.....job for later:okay:

Have a breezy one:hello:

Yeah, the violence is on the pitch in both rugby codes...mostly.
Social malaise sadly, let them keep it to football and leave other sports alone...

Morning Bobby :hello:
I have to admit the odd bit of violence I ever saw at rugby league was on the pitch and when those boys start swinging you wouldn't want to be on the end of one of those blows :B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom