Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I'm back!
Nice hot shower, kit in the wash and kitchen tidied.
Now on the recliner with my feet up for a bit. Bed soon, planning to be out before 7.30am tomorrow

classic33

Leg End Member
an-old-Irish-blessing.png

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning people. Cr@p weather here today, but I knew it was going to be rubbish so hey ho. :hello: at least the coffee is good :cuppa: so it doesn't matter what the weather is doing :rain:. I have stuff to do so that'll keep me busy. I hope everyone has a good day whatever you have planned. Bora da everyone.

gavgav

Legendary Member
Evening all, a couple of people have asked where I've been so I'll answer on here to avoid repeating myself.

Last weekend I was told my Nana was dying, she's 93 and been in a home for the last 10 years. She'd been in hospital with pneumonia but it had caused heart failure so the doctors sent her home saying it was a matter of weeks but could be anytime.

I went to see her on Monday night and she couldn't even lift her head off the pillow, she looked like she'd had enough, and I've been working in Ireland all week so haven't been able to go again since.

I've been keeping an eye on here, but not really been in the mood for posting.

I'll be going to see her again tomorrow morning, so I might see you all tomorrow night.
Thoughts are with you.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
How about doing both.;) A ride on the train and a cycle back on the Mercian Way makes for a nice day out. I've done it a few times now: LINK.

Edit: Ignore the bit where it says about the path being a quagmire - it's been fixed since that particular ride.

That's a ride that might materialise in time.

I liked your ride out over Wenlock ridge that you posted in the week, I've driven over that on the road to Bridgnorth, did you ride up that? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom