Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Theres nothing missing ian. :laugh: i didnt realise it was this wet.traindriver. :laugh: and keep up at the back classic.:whistle:

anyway, peeps., Im off to bed. Sleep well everyone.:hello:. Nos da.

im not going to talk to you lot anymore
Sithi

classic33

Leg End Member
It's amazing how much of a mess you can make with a digger in a day!

I've dug out the base for a new workshop today, and done some landscaping with the topsoil I removed. The back half of my garden looks like the Somme. I ran a bit short of hardcore, so I dug up most of the patio and dropped that into the excavation. I'm sure no-one will notice.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. You can make a bigger mess if you don't know what you're doing though!

classic33

Leg End Member
Evening all, a couple of people have asked where I've been so I'll answer on here to avoid repeating myself.

Last weekend I was told my Nana was dying, she's 93 and been in a home for the last 10 years. She'd been in hospital with pneumonia but it had caused heart failure so the doctors sent her home saying it was a matter of weeks but could be anytime.

I went to see her on Monday night and she couldn't even lift her head off the pillow, she looked like she'd had enough, and I've been working in Ireland all week so haven't been able to go again since.

I've been keeping an eye on here, but not really been in the mood for posting.

I'll be going to see her again tomorrow morning, so I might see you all tomorrow night.
Sorry to hear that. These things never happen at the right time. If there can be such a thing as a right time.

Look after yourself as well whilst all this is going on. Its all too easy to wear yourself out just trying to keep up. I'd noticed you'd been on but weren't posting. Never expected something like this to be the cause of you not posting though. In times like this its family first, everyone else comes after.
So take care and we'll see you when we see you. Don't feel presurised into posting, and I apologise now if I've caused you to do that.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Evening all, a couple of people have asked where I've been so I'll answer on here to avoid repeating myself.

Last weekend I was told my Nana was dying, she's 93 and been in a home for the last 10 years. She'd been in hospital with pneumonia but it had caused heart failure so the doctors sent her home saying it was a matter of weeks but could be anytime.

I went to see her on Monday night and she couldn't even lift her head off the pillow, she looked like she'd had enough, and I've been working in Ireland all week so haven't been able to go again since.

I'll be going to see her again tomorrow morning, so I might see you all tomorrow night.

Sorry to hear that @stephec, it's hardly surprising you haven't been around. Wish you all the best

classic33

Leg End Member
Just back from 18 miles. Loved it!!!!
Going out again at 6am or so.....
Off to the shower, back soon, if anyone is still here!
Half here, if that counts!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris

Difficult times.:sad: Very best wishes to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom