Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Its persistently raining out there at the moment. I posted a picture of what the weather is going to be like here over the weekend in the show us your newbie progress. It's going to be horrible all weekend,with lots of wet stuff, especially under where I live.

Is this the right place to put that famous Ranulph Fiennes quote about wrong weather?

classic33

Leg End Member
Its persistently raining out there at the moment. I posted a picture of what the weather is going to be like here over the weekend in the show us your newbie progress. It's going to be horrible all weekend,with lots of wet stuff, especially under where I live.
How can it rain under where you live?

172traindriver

Legendary Member

But you chose to live there Mrs D :rain:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
...after rain and before under..:rolleyes:
Tonights Secret History of Our Streets is Duke St, Glasgow so I'm off to watch my slightly delayed recording of it, with MrsD. Laters all...:hello:

stephec

Squire
Evening all, a couple of people have asked where I've been so I'll answer on here to avoid repeating myself.

Last weekend I was told my Nana was dying, she's 93 and been in a home for the last 10 years. She'd been in hospital with pneumonia but it had caused heart failure so the doctors sent her home saying it was a matter of weeks but could be anytime.

I went to see her on Monday night and she couldn't even lift her head off the pillow, she looked like she'd had enough, and I've been working in Ireland all week so haven't been able to go again since.

I've been keeping an eye on here, but not really been in the mood for posting.

I'll be going to see her again tomorrow morning, so I might see you all tomorrow night.

MikeG

Guru
Sorry to hear that , Stephec...........this is never a pleasant time, I'm afraid. I hope her end is managed well, and that you all come to terms with the loss. Thank goodness she doesn't have to suffer the Liverpool Care Pathway, which one of my relatives did a couple of years ago.

MikeG

Guru
It's amazing how much of a mess you can make with a digger in a day!

I've dug out the base for a new workshop today, and done some landscaping with the topsoil I removed. The back half of my garden looks like the Somme. I ran a bit short of hardcore, so I dug up most of the patio and dropped that into the excavation. I'm sure no-one will notice.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Evening all, a couple of people have asked where I've been so I'll answer on here to avoid repeating myself.

Last weekend I was told my Nana was dying, she's 93 and been in a home for the last 10 years. She'd been in hospital with pneumonia but it had caused heart failure so the doctors sent her home saying it was a matter of weeks but could be anytime.

I went to see her on Monday night and she couldn't even lift her head off the pillow, she looked like she'd had enough, and I've been working in Ireland all week so haven't been able to go again since.

I've been keeping an eye on here, but not really been in the mood for posting.

I'll be going to see her again tomorrow morning, so I might see you all tomorrow night.
Sorry to hear...love to you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom