Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Thoughts are with you @stephec.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
That's a ride that might materialise in time.
:thumbsup: It's a nice ride and I'd recommend it. Surprisingly hilly though and your bike does need to be able to handle gravel trails.
I liked your ride out over Wenlock ridge that you posted in the week, I've driven over that on the road to Bridgnorth, did you ride up that? :hyper:
Yes we all rode it. I'm used to riding steeper so no problems there but Doug and Gav found it a bit of a challenge. I'll build them up to riding the Burway one of these days.;)

classic33

Leg End Member
1075665.jpg

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all. Not long back from a cool, drizzly 15 miles. It was a blast!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I am going to get out of my PJs now (1st day of holiday, still not going anywhere, still in a bit of a snit about it but will find something) and get on with some stuff. I've had beans on toast for breakfast, with some mushrooms that I didn't fancy in the end so the dog had them for me. I've had a cuppa. I am off to find fence posts, fencing, and some purple dye and a lot of salt so that I can dye all my sofa covers.
The 2 sofas set me back a massive £19 between them so I figure that they are replaceable if they look really pants (which they won't).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom