Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon. Afternoon everyone. Yes. They have been baked, and Mr WD has already tried to demolish the fruit cake. When its all gone he will complain because he has esten too much. Greedy oinker, serves him right. How is everyone this afternoon?

the sun is shining, garden has been weeded, and im watching the TDF.:cuppa::hungry:

Hi Mrs D good afternoon to you, its been beautiful here today, we did an 85 mile ride and it was very warm by the time we got back. I am knackered now, just catching up on here, then I am going to flop on the sofa and play catch up on the TDF :smile:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
The Peoples Republic of Mancunia has been hot, hot, hot & sun shiny all day, as was Upper mill, lovely jubbly.

Long may this lovely weather continue :sun:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Blimey Bob, sounds like the weather has been totally different in the northern part of the country. It started a bit cloudy and cooler here but we ended up doing an 85 mile ride and it was pretty warm by the time we got back this afternoon. I have certainly been knocking back loads of fluids in an attempt to rehydrate myself.
Wet most of the day, I managed to grab a weather window but still met the occasional shower enroute..
Rehydrate ? good idea, I'm off to the fridge to grab some cider:thumbsup:

and a good evening to all:hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
SmartAss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom